Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2010

Well, 2010 was a busy year. So busy I managed to not post a single blog entry. So here's to my Mid-Year's Resolution to post a little more regularly for all you crazy fans... (Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, etc... :) I love you guys! I'll try to be a bit better at updating, as life is going by so fast!

And now, to catch you up on 2010.

We looked toward the year with great expectancy. Many good things to come!


We developed a love for the "sauces".

Catsup with mac & cheese & yogurt? SURE!

We got in tune with our inner fashion sense...

Tried Pop Rocks... courtesy of Trina!


Welcomed a new nephew into the family.

Quality time with old friends.


Little Ellen DeGeneres??


Played in the rain lots!  Rainboots courtesy of Trina.

April showers led to May flowers... which then led to...

SUMMER!!!

and...
Summer exhaustion.

And bellies...
And bellies...

and MORE bellies...

Then come birthdays!


And Birth Days!

Yay for cousins! and Pretty Grammy... :)

Now we're a family of 5.

And I'm a Momma of 3.  No wonder I'm not getting any blogging done...

Oh but Leo Frederick, I'll take you any day over a blog! I love this happy little dude!

Now for more birthdays!
Turning 4 is a big deal.

You get the eat the ENTIRE viatmin! (instead of just a half, like a 3 yr old gets.)
And you can have princess parties.

Now stay tuned and maybe I'll get (close to) caught up on 2011.

Love,
The Scowdens


2 comments:

anniemanis said...

Hi Scowden Fam! Thanks for the update - loved it! You guys are great!
Annie

Anonymous said...

nice swimsuit. i'd soon take it off, lay her on the ground and stick my dick up her