Sunday, December 7, 2008

We took a birthday party.



Today was Stella's birthday party. We wanted those of you who were busy baking cookies and being deathly ill to be a part also! She's been so excited about "Birthday Party Day". She's been talking about it for weeks. Whenever I'd ask her what she wanted to do at her birthday party, she always said "Birthday cake!!". We had decorated the night before and when she came out of her room she was so excited to see everything all done up.

*I especially like the way she breaks out into a nice rendition of "hoppy birf-day to Jew, Stella" at the end...




She was seriously so excited she just played around the living room with all the balloons. I'm pretty sure she thought that was her birthday party. She kept saying "I take a birthday party!". I guess like you take a bath or take a drink. She also asked Jeremy to "come play birthday party" with her.




So he did...she loves basket rides!



After we "took a birthday party" we finished making our sugar cookies. You know...for the turkeys.



Here's Eisley getting ready for the party. Jeremy calls this one "balloon-on-head".



So, we partied. I didn't video much of it, but believe me. We partied. Here we are....





















*a few notes
Zach, sorry I cut off your head.
Craig, at least I didn't cut off your head.
Avery, nice purse.
Richie, Jeremy has a special name for you now. It's kind of like your mom's nickname, but it ends with "mouth" instead of "brain". This pic is so hilarious.
All my pregos...Na Na, sorry I didn't get you in this pic! That's right everyone, Chandra is pregnant...again!

Anyway, back to the party. Stella was way excited about everyone singing to her. She's been singing "hoppy birf-day to Jew, Stella" for the past two weeks.



We had a blast! We love our friends and we love our little 2 year old goose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a pic of my son and his purse. He will thank you for that when he is older.