Sunday, November 22, 2009

Getaway '09

We try to take "just us" getaways every so often. Jeremy's parents were gracious enough to take the girls while we gotaway for a few days in Branson, MO.

I'm afraid I may be a 74 yr old in a 29 yr old's body because I discovered my LOVE for Branson! Seriously, I was all about it. Maybe it's because there's a patriotic themed segment to every show. Maybe it's because they use many opportunities to tell people about Jesus. Maybe it's because this is where my hubby and I usually retreat. I don't know why, but I may as well buy myself a red, white, and blue sequin flag cap and call it. I LOVE BRANSON!!

I don't have many pics b/c one of us gets mocked for being picture happy, and the other doesn't take pics. So...

us. on the Branson Belle.



The largest zucchini I've ever seen.


God bless Branson.

No comments: