Sunday, November 22, 2009

Play

I tried having a no TV week last week. Though we still watched a few episodes of Word World and Super Why, we watched considerably less TV than previous weeks. We tried to focus in on Play!! In honor of Play Week, here are some pics.

Out of the hat box...










Stella is very into creating masterpieces out of her toys. Here are a few of her recent creations...


She's so proud!

I love how she's so methodical. Each block gets it's own little creature. She spends so much time making them just how she wants them.


My favorite part of this is how the princess are the gore (girl) are lying down, so as to extend the "line" of the masterpiece.

I was impressed with this one! All the blocks are so evenly spaced and so nicely lined up. Seriously?? I didn't know 2 yr olds did this kind of stuff.


Ok, so the blocks are all even facing the same way! No red or blue letters showing here! Just the wood side.

Chicken is driving. All the little people are riding. She's so purposeful.



What fun... I'm excited about another week of Play with my sweet, creative, crazy girls!

No comments: